Terms and Conditions
Lovelocks UK Terms and Conditions
All of our locks are packaged with the shank facing away from the body of the padlock, preventing locking in transit. Please be aware that our locks lock one time only. We can not accept returns on locks that have accidently locked before their intended placement.
1) There is no minimum order, and we currently only accept orders from and deliver to customers within the EU.
2) In line with the Data Protection Act 1998, no personal details will be stored on our computers.
3) No credit card details are stored anywhere by us at any time.
4) All items remain the property of LoveLocks UK until payment has been made in full.
5) We reserve the right to refuse to sell any goods.
6) Payment can be made via cheque or Paypal
7) If payment is made by cheque we reserve the right to hold the goods until your cheque has cleared (please allow 5 working days for this).
8) We hold stock of all items and have a policy of despatch within 24 hours of receipt of your order. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for fulfillment of custom engraved Locks.
9) While every care is taken to keep your details secure while you go through the transaction process, we cannot be held responsible for any loss you may suffer as a result of an unauthorised third party accessing your details while you place an order.
10) Delivery is via Royal Mail or courier
11) Under no circumstances can we be held liable or accountable for failed deliveries due to inaccurate address details provided to us by a customer. It is the customers responsibility to check details thoroughly, both at time of order and in the Order Confirmation and Despatch Confirmation emails received.
12) In line with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, You have the right to cancel Your Order without penalty at any time up to the end of the seventh (7th) working day starting from the date immediately after you receive the ordered Goods (known as a 'cooling off' period). Customised (engraved) products are exempt from this.
13) To cancel your order you must notify us in writing before the end of the 7 days.
14) All cancellations should be undertaken in accordance with and subject to our Returns Policy.
15) A certificate of postage is always obtained when we despatch a package.
16) In the unlikely event that your item reaches you faulty or damaged, we will be happy to take them back and exchange your item.
17) Un-faulty items must be returned to us within 30 days (and any requests made after this time are entirely at our discretion) for a full refund (exclusive of any postage paid) and return postage costs are the customers responsibility.
18) When returning goods, It is strongly recommended that you get a certificate of posting from the post office, as should the items not reach us you will be able to claim compensation from Royal Mail. We can not refund or replace items should they fail to reach us.
19) You have up to 30 days after dispatch of your order to inform us of any items not received. After this time it is more difficult to us to trace packages and so we can not be held responsible for any missing mail.
20) Customised products are non-returnable. We will not be held responsible for engraving errors made at time of order. Order confirmation emails are sent and it is the customers responsibility to check the details thoroughly for any errors. What appears on your Order Confirmation is exactly how your lock will be engraved.
21) In the event that a package is sent to you and taken to your local Post Office, it is your responsibility to collect the item before it is returned to us by Royal Mail or by courier. Orders returned to us as uncollected may be re-sent, but you will be responsible for the postage fees incurred. Should you request a refund instead, we will happily refund you, minus the postage fees incurred in the first delivery attempt.
22) New discount codes are not permittable on back orders.
23) All products are subject to availability
24) We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time
25) These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.